1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question from Newbie...

About a month ago I was sick of the reboots so I downloaded the leaked VZW update, renamed and copied to the SD card, booted into the boot loader and installed the update.

Is this the same update that VZW is pushing out now?

How do I downgrade back to the stock O.S. or ROM so I can receive the upgrade?

When I do Settings - Software Update - Check New I get "Checking for new software..", then the screen disappears and that is all. Even after I installed the update and I would check, it would come back saying there is no new software or something like that. Now, nothing...

Any help would be appreciated.
    "I feel sorry for the people who do not drink... When they wake up in the morning, that is the best they are going to feel all day..." - Frank Sinatra

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Question from Newbie...

The mr2 that they are pushing out now is different. There is no way to downgrade to get the ota u have to put the ne update on your self but it will.wipe all data use this link to get the update.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That worked. Thanks for your help.
    "I feel sorry for the people who do not drink... When they wake up in the morning, that is the best they are going to feel all day..." - Frank Sinatra