Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike_is_Mike
  • 1 Post By Kronko
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Slight UI Changes after latest update?

I put the update on one of my phones and did not on the other one. I must say that I have noticed a slight UI change. There is a more pronounced bubble around the sms mms and voicemail option in the messaging. I see a more noticeable green outline in the text boxes. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,777 Global Posts

Default Re: Slight UI Changes after latest update?

Al I noticed cosmetically was a new 3G icon...

Quote Originally Posted by DestinedtoGame View Post
    I put the update on one of my phones and did not on the other one. I must say that I have noticed a slight UI change. There is a more pronounced bubble around the sms mms and voicemail option in the messaging. I see a more noticeable green outline in the text boxes. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Some of you guys spend wwaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much time analyzing this stuff!!!
    Sent from my iMac using my fingers and bluetooth keyboard.
    quantumiq likes this.

Did you guys see that when you turn the phone on, the Thunderlbolt logo, that the letters are 1/1000000 smaller than before the OTA update?

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Samsung Galaxy S3 - HTC Droid Incredible - HTC Thunderbolt - Asus Transformer TF101-B1 with dock - Nook Color - Logitech Revue - Nexus 7
    KlineAJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronko View Post
    Did you guys see that when you turn the phone on, the Thunderlbolt logo, that the letters are 1/1000000 smaller than before the OTA update?

Oh well if that is the case, no way am I updating!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronko View Post

Not yet, but I've only tired watching for it 10,753 times so far -- I will report back ASAP after I'm done testing (it's a good thing I bought 500 extended batteries)
    Sent from my iMac using my fingers and bluetooth keyboard.