Toledo Ohio LTE switched on

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I just searched it on Google and they said next big push is July 21 and Toledo oh is on the list Yah baby!

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
It was on from when I checked at ten after midnight till 4:57am. I was looking for it again at twelve, but like the female big O ;) it wasnt there.

It was crazy fast, and I cant wait for some more!

Last edited:

jblom

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
They have been testing it for about 3 weeks now. Started around Central and McCord also at midnight. Hopefully some day testing starts soon.

jblom

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't know for sure, but from what i have read they test towers at night incase something goes wrong to prevent a ton of people from losing service and only just those who are up late. And the testing is done a few at a time to make sure evything is ready to handle the LTE network. Next Thursday is the turn on date for Toledo and can't wait!

Beezer1659

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Have not seen it yet in Toledo or Bowling Green.
However, strangely enough I did see it on both Saturday and Sunday in Fostoria (a much smaller town south of Toledo).

Waiting patiently...

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Man after I got some 4G Ive been wandering round scratchin my arms mumbling looking for another hit of that LTE crack high !! ;)

OhioG

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Its surprising how Dayton got it before you guys. I think this pretty much makes all major cities of ohio correct?

KKURTZ78

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm right on the border of Toledo Ohio and Michigan and I have it for brief second then goes off. Hopefully I get full strength soon. Blazing fast
Thunderbolt