Google+ with the Thunderbolt

tpilkington

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I am feeling my way around Google+...I was delighted to see that a mobile version is available, but it does not seem to take advantage of the front facing camera to allow the video link...am I missing something?

Also sorry to see that Skype (or Verizon) has pulled the video enabled version of Skype Mobile...I go to launch it now it it no longer works...sends me back to get the stock version...bummer, and it really worked very well.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am feeling my way around Google+...I was delighted to see that a mobile version is available, but it does not seem to take advantage of the front facing camera to allow the video link...am I missing something?

Also sorry to see that Skype (or Verizon) has pulled the video enabled version of Skype Mobile...I go to launch it now it it no longer works...sends me back to get the stock version...bummer, and it really worked very well.

It does not use the front facing camera at the moment. But I'm sure it will in the future

rom1966

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I assumed Google + was going to support video from phone also. Guess it's coming. I am using Fring atm. It's seem to get the job done well enough if you're looking for a video option until G+ supports video...

rom1966

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Problem I am having with G+ is my invites don't seem to be going out consistently. Mainly invited family and friends of family so far. About 1/2 of them never got the invitation. Hit the invite to my brother like 5 times, still not getting it. Has received other emails from me. Weird..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22