Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CMRobinson
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default So the Inc2 owners are getting their GB as I type this....

Now lets hope they can focus on our GB update!!!

I'd rather them take their time and have this be as bug free as possible, as opposed to the MR1 fiasco!!

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

Default Re: So the Inc2 owners are getting their GB as I type this....

No doubt. Same here!!!!

ROM
    Stock, for now

There are so many other obstacles for the nerds at HTC to overcome with the Bolt than with the Incredible 2 that it shouldn't surprise anyone that they got GB first. It's really just an Incredible with better specs, nothing new really that would cause the problems the TB has faced. I hope GB is going to be worth it, but I'm not sure if it will come out as flawless and be the "fix everything patch" for this phone that most think it will.
    SoDev likes this.

I luv's me some fresh Gingerbread, hot out of the oven with some butter on it! It's Incredible!

On a serious note, after the MR2 update, my Thunderbolt is rockin! So, I'm a bit worried that a Gingerbread update could introduce new problems. Regardless, I'll still probably download and install the leaked RUU when it's out!!! LOL

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

As other people have pointed out 4G takes longer then 3g I would think are update should be coming soon.

ROM
    Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta 8

I grabbed my wife's DINC2 while she was still asleep this morning and did the update for her. Really doesn't make that much difference on her phone, can download skype video at least.

Quote Originally Posted by jstewart0131 View Post
    I grabbed my wife's DINC2 while she was still asleep this morning and did the update for her. Really doesn't make that much difference on her phone, can download skype video at least.
    Yep, besides some under the hood improvements, being able to use Skype and Netflix are what I'm wanting GB for.

I agree. I would really like Netflix and Skype.