Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery drain.

Did the update to my phone and now the battery draining like crazy. Any suggestion. Need help . Have the extended life . Getting about ten hours.

ROM
    Stock (For now)

Default Re: Battery drain.

Yes, shut down, pull the battery, wait 2 minutes, put it back in and boot up.

That should help. I got the update as soon as it was offered and I am getting great battery life. I went from full charge to 50% after 15 hours on stock battery.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by EricWiz View Post
    Yes, shut down, pull the battery, wait 2 minutes, put it back in and boot up.

That should help. I got the update as soon as it was offered and I am getting great battery life. I went from full charge to 50% after 15 hours on stock battery.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks did that already still the same way.

Global Posts
    2,050 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by baja141 View Post
    Did the update to my phone and now the battery draining like crazy. Any suggestion. Need help . Have the extended life . Getting about ten hours.
    Did u install any new apps. Make sure that blockbuster app is not updating in the background

ROM
    Stock (For now)

is your auto sync stuck? also, are you in a fringe 4G area? If the first, try disabling auto sync and see if battery life improves. If the second, try forcing cdma only and see if it improves.