Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Movies Question

Quick question, as we all know, with the new market that was "released" yesterday we can now rent movies. My question is, with the TBolt, can we stream that movie over DLNA through either a TV or, in my case, a PS3? I have the imediashare app that seems to work flawlessly with my PS3 with photos and music that I have on my phone. I know there's an option for video, just curious if it will work for this.

Thoughts?

Global Posts
    2,050 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dannyb884 View Post
    Quick question, as we all know, with the new market that was "released" yesterday we can now rent movies. My question is, with the TBolt, can we stream that movie over DLNA through either a TV or, in my case, a PS3? I have the imediashare app that seems to work flawlessly with my PS3 with photos and music that I have on my phone. I know there's an option for video, just curious if it will work for this.

Thoughts?
    I don't think so as Google will see that as a security risk.
    Pretty good member

Default Re: Google Movies Question

Quote Originally Posted by yodatom10 View Post
    I don't think so as Google will see that as a security risk.
    How is that a security risk? The movies are being streamed off the Internet, not downloaded.