How to adjust browser search security settings?

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok so never realized this but I have for the life of me can not figure out where to adjust settings. So is by default the browser set to like PG rating because when I was searching some medical stuff for school it did not come up on Google side I had to head to Yahoo and go from there which is a hassle.

Only options I see in settings is safesearch option, is there a way to let google search know I am 18? I do not have this issue on my desktop and I would think since it is tied to my google account it knows I am 30 lol.

Thanks for help with this :)

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok so never realized this but I have for the life of me can not figure out where to adjust settings. So is by default the browser set to like PG rating because when I was searching some medical stuff for school it did not come up on Google side I had to head to Yahoo and go from there which is a hassle.

Only options I see in settings is safesearch option, is there a way to let google search know I am 18? I do not have this issue on my desktop and I would think since it is tied to my google account it knows I am 30 lol.

Thanks for help with this :)
If you in to your Google acoumt on the search page and then all should be good.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I am on my Google account and on the Google search page and pretty much anything above PG rating is not coming up when I search stuff. Is there a setting to allow all contect to be searching in browser setting that I am missing? All settings should be on default I have not changed anything.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
if using the phone switch to classic then log into your account
you should see when you attempt a seach settings option. select.
This pretty much does the same as safe search options, then hit the search bar an look for naked girls, or swinging elephant trunks what ever your thing is. but once you clear the cookies it returns to barney an seseame street.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21