Update problems anyone?

rdmartin1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The update was never "pushed" to my phone. Since Monday I have tried on at least for different occasions to manually initiate it. The phone has found the update and when it notifies me that the update will start in 2 minutes I tap ok and not dismiss. As soon as that screen fades another pops up saying error: "Download Failed" at first I thought it was because of low battery. So I waited until my phone was fully charged...same thing...then I figured it maybe because of poor reception...Wrong again. I have had at least 60% battery and three bars on 4g the last few times I have tried it.... Help me before I defect to an Iphone

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update problems anyone???

The update was never "pushed" to my phone. Since Monday I have tried on at least for different occasions to manually initiate it. The phone has found the update and when it notifies me that the update will start in 2 minutes I tap ok and not dismiss. As soon as that screen fades another pops up saying error: "Download Failed" at first I thought it was because of low battery. So I waited until my phone was fully charged...same thing...then I figured it maybe because of poor reception...Wrong again. I have had at least 60% battery and three bars on 4g the last few times I have tried it.... Help me before I defect to an Iphone
this has been well posted in mutiple threads please use the search function before staring a new thread

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad