MyVerizon app...

R3asonableDoubt

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues logging into their account using the MyVerizon app? I keep getting an error message saying something about technical difficulties or server unresponsive (something along those lines). Or am I the only one having issues with this app?

musculature

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues logging into their account using the MyVerizon app? I keep getting an error message saying something about technical difficulties or server unresponsive (something along those lines). Or am I the only one having issues with this app?

Same here, wasn't sure if it was just me because I just got to installing it tonight.System maintenance please try again later.

junianby

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The data usage widget just says"connecting" and thats all it will do until I tap it.Then it will go to "my verizon". And the it says the system is busy or something like that.
Nick

htcdj

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine is doing the same. Widget is in a connecting loop, I tap it, and try to login. I either get server unresponsive, or network down. Hell, I even tried to retrieve my password and when I put in the information to retrieve, it comes back and says the information is wrong.

I took my phone into a local verizon store as well...they didn't know what the problem was. They had no suggestions. Factory reset may be in order...

iron mongoose

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
i had to create a profile then worked for me if you have a profile just log in

click on the icon then it tells you you to create oa profile or log in only have to do that once when your phone turns off you need to click icon and then it does its magic and your are good to go

htcdj

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

click on the icon then it tells you you to create oa profile or log in only have to do that once when your phone turns off you need to click icon and then it does its magic and your are good to go

That's just it, I have a profile already. However, it just doesn't like me. Just now I tried logging in again and I get "services unavailable", please try again. :(

I see that someone else has already tried a factory reset and it didn't help them, so I'm pretty reluctant to go through the hassle of doing that, only for it to not solve the problem.

Reactions: R3asonableDoubt

R3asonableDoubt

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I've read some folks having trouble but mine works fine. You try going into your apps and clearing the cache for it?
Yeah, I just cleared the app cache but it still doesn't work.

I already have a profile. I've tried with both my username and cell number but the app doesn't want to work with either of them.

htcdj

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I was finally able to get the MyVerizon app to work properly on my phone.

My username contained a 'under-score' in it, and the app didn't like it. So, after changing it on the Verizon site, it now works beautifully. :)

Reactions: R3asonableDoubt

R3asonableDoubt

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I was finally able to get the MyVerizon app to work properly on my phone.

My username contained a 'under-score' in it, and the app didn't like it. So, after changing it on the Verizon site, it now works beautifully. :)
I just got the app working as well. I changed my username (even though my username contained no underscore) and password, started the app, input my new credentials, and there it was... a welcome screen :)