Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dflores
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    AOKP M3!

Angry Hulu Plus!

I know that I should be excited about the new support for our device in the recent update, but I'm not. The reason is that no update to the app is required for it to work. I installed the APK from my rooted Nexus One on to my Thunderbolt weeks ago and it's never worked until today. Today, without any update to the app, it works perfectly. I hate that devs continue to create fragmentation within the Market.
    clone likes this.

Default Re: Hulu Plus!

Gotta love it.

I used the Hulu Plus trial and cancelled it quickly. We already pay for commercials with our cable bill. No need to pay for commercials that now use up my bandwidth, too. LOL

I just canceled my Hulu+ after a free trial, but if Netflix keeps dragging it's feet I just may switch over.

I kept Hulu+ and cancelled my cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Gotta love it.

I used the Hulu Plus trial and cancelled it quickly. We already pay for commercials with our cable bill. No need to pay for commercials that now use up my bandwidth, too. LOL
    How long are the commercials? I just downloaded this APP today (havent tried it yet), thinking it was commercial free. This sucks.

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts

i think hulu is terrible

tons of worthless shows.

not worth any money

in my opinion

the just released Netflix for the 3ds, and they cant for the TB?

ROM
    stock for now

I am having some trouble with the app. The video will load and start to play but as soon as it goes to the commercial advertismet it goes to buffer and then say its have network issues. I am rooted running bamf remix 2.1. Anyone else having problem or have any suggestions. And yes have deleted the app and redownload with the same problem.

Global Posts
    2,050 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by suan View Post
    I am having some trouble with the app. The video will load and start to play but as soon as it goes to the commercial advertismet it goes to buffer and then say its have network issues. I am rooted running bamf remix 2.1. Anyone else having problem or have any suggestions. And yes have deleted the app and redownload with the same problem.
    If others are having success with the app including me. I would say the current rom is not playing nice with hulu and I would try another rom to see if the rom is the problem

i think its a problem with the roms, i havent seen anyone getting it to work yet
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, One+, Venue Pro 8 & Nook HD+
    www.twitter.com/howarmat
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM
    AOKP M3!

Quote Originally Posted by suan View Post
    Could be an Ad Blocker. I use AdFree, which blocks ads.hulu.com and a couple other variants and had the same behavior. After removing those specific entries from my host file, it's worked perfectly for me.