Simplest Way to Keep Your Battery Full

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
1) Charge your phone

2) Shut it down

aaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddd the point of this thread is?????? It is well known the battery life is not the greatest, the phone should have come with a bigger battery blah blah blah.......you made a choice live with your choice or make the choice to move on or root........if you insist.....I have a skirt, bra, and matching pair of panties you can borrow.....from my wife.....lol.....seriously this is pointless...

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
are you following me Dev.....lol.......see you jumped to CM7.....how you liking it....might as well make the thread useful and highjack it lol...

Love it! The options are mind blowing and battery life is good. I've also been using launchers lately so no reason to have a Sense rom if I'm just covering most Sense stuff up anyway. I'll probably heab back to BAMF once another major release happens.

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Love it! The options are mind blowing and battery life is good. I've also been using launchers lately so no reason to have a Sense rom if I'm just covering most Sense stuff up anyway. I'll probably heab back to BAMF once another major release happens.

Cool.....i am running the 3.0 RC4.9 it is nice, but I am a HUGE fan of their REMIX ROM's......so I will be staying put until they release one....

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Cool.....i am running the 3.0 RC4.9 it is nice, but I am a HUGE fan of their REMIX ROM's......so I will be staying put until they release one....

Yea, that's kind of what I've been missing too. 2.1 Remix was my last favorite. I like all the new stuff, but it 2.1 Remix is the last one that grabbed me.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
aaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddd the point of this thread is?????? It is well known the battery life is not the greatest, the phone should have come with a bigger battery blah blah blah.......you made a choice live with your choice or make the choice to move on or root........if you insist.....I have a skirt, bra, and matching pair of panties you can borrow.....from my wife.....lol.....seriously this is pointless...

This is amusing. I post a joke making fun of the post about being able to save your battery by shutting down your data and you yell at me about needing to wear women's clothing. And that's disregarding the entirely sexist nature of your comment. Nicely done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781