To Thunderbolt or not to Thunderbolt is the question

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Some people are meant for the iPhone... some are not... if you like having Apple tell you what to do and what to use then by all means use an iPhone.

If you want choice then I believe Android is a good smartphone choice. If you want to learn about Android this is a great place to start, but if you want me to tell you why to buy an Android then you are looking at the wrong person... I'm not going to waste my time since it would require way too much of my time.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt thunderbolt. If you want I can give u a page paper of why android kicks apples ios into the garbage can and eats it for dinner. But here's some points

Free navagatiom
Lte
Widgets
Custize the phone u can make ir look like a iPhone if you want
flash I'm the browser
Apps apps apps
Better email
The list goes on and on let me know if you want more

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I got an iPhone 4 nah nah, should I go for the Tbolt? How does it work? better than iPhone? no fibbing now
Hmm... lessee... iPhone data at ~0.250-1.0mpbs verses ThunderBolt data at ~6.0-20.0mbps. I dunno... I'll take the ThunderBolt I guess.

-Frank (Rocket Scientist)

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
please stay with the iphone. the mere fact that you bought one tells me that you will not be able to handle an android device. This way we can stop you from making "this phone sucks" posts and whatnot

Thanks and best regads

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You ask a question that only you can answer. Choosing a phone is really a matter of personal taste and knowing what it is that you want from the phone. Both iOS and Android are powerful phone OS's but they have different qualities and features. iOS tends to be very smooth-looking but it is more restricted, has limited customization, and lacks widgets among other things. Android may not look as smooth but it is much more flexible, has excellent integration with Google services, runs flash content, etc. So, in the end it depends on what you need or want. I have used both OS's and I chose Android because it was more to my liking.

What I would recommend is that you take some time to test out several Android phones (not just the TBolt) to see if it is something that you would like. The fact that you have used iOS does not mean you cannot use Android. There are plenty of people who have switched and are happy with their choice.

One thing you should consider, though, is whether or not you're interested in 4G connectivity. Only Android phones offers that at present. If you want to jump on the 4G bandwagon, then Android would be your choice.

DevTin23

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
You ask a question that only you can answer. Choosing a phone is really a matter of personal taste and knowing what it is that you want from the phone. Both iOS and Android are powerful phone OS's but they have different qualities and features. iOS tends to be very smooth-looking but it is more restricted, has limited customization, and lacks widgets among other things. Android may not look as smooth but it is much more flexible, has excellent integration with Google services, runs flash content, etc. So, in the end it depends on what you need or want. I have used both OS's and I chose Android because it was more to my liking.

What I would recommend is that you take some time to test out several Android phones (not just the TBolt) to see if it is something that you would like. The fact that you have used iOS does not mean you cannot use Android. There are plenty of people who have switched and are happy with their choice.

One thing you should consider, though, is whether or not you're interested in 4G connectivity. Only Android phones offers that at present. If you want to jump on the 4G bandwagon, then Android would be your choice.

This was the only intelligent answer I read haha you sir have an open mind and I like that.

sent from my sense-free thunderbolt

Reactions: Treknologist

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Why would u say that its done great things for a lot of people

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

If it was just me I probably wouldn't say that but I see a lot of other people experiencing the same signal issues since the update. I didn't have any of these problems before the update. I just can't wait until I find the time to root this thing and start flashing ROMs because there has to be something out there that's stable and more reliable than stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12