Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Connect to tv??

Is there a way to connect my bolt to my tv. For instance, if we ever get Netflix up and running. To play a movie on my phone but actually watch it on the television.

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Eternity

Default Re: Connect to tv??

Quote Originally Posted by jm013 View Post
    Is there a way to connect my bolt to my tv. For instance, if we ever get Netflix up and running. To play a movie on my phone but actually watch it on the television.
    There's no video output on the phone so currently there's no way of streaming something from the tbolt to a tv unfortunately

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts

the Connected Media app connects to tv, radio, etc. using DLNA. I don't know if it'll stream netflix but you can "mirror" photos/videos from phone to TV. Don't quote me on this though
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Bummer. Thanks for the info!

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Jeenyus View Post
    the Connected Media app connects to tv, radio, etc. using DLNA. I don't know if it'll stream netflix but you can "mirror" photos/videos from phone to TV. Don't quote me on this though
    That's correct. Netflix or any video streaming app would have to add that feature themselves into their apps. We all know that won't happen any time soon if ever!