Is there a way to connect my bolt to my tv. For instance, if we ever get Netflix up and running. To play a movie on my phone but actually watch it on the television.
    07-20-2011 09:50 AM
    Is there a way to connect my bolt to my tv. For instance, if we ever get Netflix up and running. To play a movie on my phone but actually watch it on the television.
    There's no video output on the phone so currently there's no way of streaming something from the tbolt to a tv unfortunately
    07-20-2011 10:18 AM
    the Connected Media app connects to tv, radio, etc. using DLNA. I don't know if it'll stream netflix but you can "mirror" photos/videos from phone to TV. Don't quote me on this though
    07-20-2011 10:36 AM
    Bummer. Thanks for the info!
    07-20-2011 10:52 AM
    the Connected Media app connects to tv, radio, etc. using DLNA. I don't know if it'll stream netflix but you can "mirror" photos/videos from phone to TV. Don't quote me on this though
    That's correct. Netflix or any video streaming app would have to add that feature themselves into their apps. We all know that won't happen any time soon if ever!
    07-20-2011 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD