HTC Thunderbolt for $99.99

RJSAdvisors

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Its 59.99 on wirefly

1.21 giggawatts Thunder
The only problem is those who buy a TBolt after waiting until now will have missed out on the unlimited data plan unless they already have it and are grandfathered in. Maybe this price is intended to clear out as much of the TBolt inventory as possible before the Bionic arrives.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
The price of admission when you're late to the party is always lower! ;) Just kidding.... I've always felt uncomfortable going with a third party that typically has another contract requirement in order to get reduced pricing. Rather go direct to the source.... no middle man!

funguy123us

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The price of admission when you're late to the party is always lower! ;) Just kidding.... I've always felt uncomfortable going with a third party that typically has another contract requirement in order to get reduced pricing. Rather go direct to the source.... no middle man!

I would agree about going to third party But I am going to tell you Amazon is different. I would choose amazon over wirelfy or anyone, they are just that much better. They have very good customer service. Nothing against wirelfy but you need to know what you are doing with them in some cases.

honda pc

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I already have a htc thunderbolt and have unlimited plan at $29... My current 1yr contract is expiring soon, So If I buy this at this price, would I still have the unlimited plan at $29..

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I already have a htc thunderbolt and have unlimited plan at $29... My current 1yr contract is expiring soon, So If I buy this at this price, would I still have the unlimited plan at $29..

Yes, for the time being at least, if you already have unlimited data they will let you keep it with your new device.