verizon problem?

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
There's seems to be a problem with Verizon today. At work all coworkers with Verizon can't receive / make calls, and can't send texts. I can use data just fine and receiving texts.....anybody else experiencing this?

If this matters we are in OC area by knotts berry farm.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Its sounds like a local area issue with the towers u can calk your local verizon store and ask.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it seems like it, just called a friend with Verizon that's about 15 miles away from me......and I'm using a landline, and works just fine.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If Verizon is aware of the issue they should at least have 3g up In working in a couple of hrs.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Here's the problem with big red:

AT&T bringing Gingerbread to every postpaid Android phone released in 2011.

Big red bringing Gingerbread to TB........"soon" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
There's seems to be a problem with Verizon today. At work all coworkers with Verizon can't receive / make calls, and can't send texts. I can use data just fine and receiving texts.....anybody else experiencing this?

If this matters we are in OC area by knotts berry farm.

Sorry, it's probably my fault - I am past due on my Verizon bill and they probably had to shut down operations for a day or so until my payment posts.

rob90262

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I have 5 lines 3 smartphone and 2 feature phones and none of is can make calls or receive text but data works just fine using my bolt right now to post this right now

In Downey CA right now

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, it's probably my fault - I am past due on my Verizon bill and they probably had to shut down operations for a day or so until my payment posts.

Bill??? What bill? You actually have.to pay monthly to use Verizon?!??!! Hahahaha. Well its probably your fault, hurry up and pay that dang bill already!!! Hahahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084