Special Ringtone for Private Numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to get a special ringtone for private callers (those who use *67)? I don't need one for unknown callers but I would like a special ring for "private" callers.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I know. I want a special ringtone. I don't want to block or filter. I just want to know it is a private call while still in the case so I can decide whether to ignore it. You see my own landline is.private so 9 times out of 10 a private call is from home and I need to answer it. My wife.will not remember to hit *whatever to make the number appear.

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've missed that feature to be able to set a separate ringtone for "unknown" calls. I used to have the song that was used for the theme on CSI. It was perfect because it was the part where it goes "who are you? who who, who who" lol.

Only thing i can think of that would be a work around would be to assign a ringtone to every contact you have in your phone book and then have the default ringtone be something that would identify calls from numbers not in your phone book or that are blocked. Annoying and not very practical though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21