Icons Opening the Wrong App

Bassman125

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've noticed that after I close/open a lot of apps in a shorter period of time, some of my app icons open the wrong app. For example, once when I tapped my GO SMS app it opened my People app. When I opened my YouTube app it opened my Dialer. What could be the cause of this and how can I fix it? My phone is unrooted, and up to date. Thanks in advance guys.

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've noticed that after I close/open a lot of apps in a shorter period of time, some of my app icons open the wrong app. For example, once when I tapped my GO SMS app it opened my People app. When I opened my YouTube app it opened my Dialer. What could be the cause of this and how can I fix it? My phone is unrooted, and up to date. Thanks in advance guys.

Cache errors. Rebooting your phone will take care of it until you start spam opening and closing apps... lol

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
you could try to clear data and cache under settings>applications>manage applications, and select the app. if you are rooted, you can also clear cache and dalvik cache in recovery or one of the many apps out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34