Tbolt peeps, what tablet should I buy today?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I saw the transformer yesterday... Thinking about replacing my macbook with it... Why? Cause OSX Lion has rendered my macbook almost useless... plus, the battery life will be sweet :)

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Does best buy stock it? The keyboard deal looks cool.

Is the xoom played out now?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

PapaSmurf6768

Themer
Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
the galaxy tab has been deemed as the best out now, so that's what I'd recommend. I think they're going to release or have released a 4g lte one if I'm not mistaken. always do your research first!

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I got the wi-fi Xoom with the $100 off coupon last week and love it so far. I know it does not have a great reputation but that was mainly due to the micro sd card fiasco which has been fixed and the LTE delays which does not impact the wi-fi only version.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Pizza33

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I just got the xoom 3g off eBay with original packaging plus car charger, case, and a pre installed screen protector for 378$ and LOVE it! I love the feel of the xoom, the build quality rocks.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Xoom is awesome and no fear of breaking it. With the gtab you have to have special cabels and no SD card support. Transformer is OK u also have Toshiba thrive is wicked full sdcard replaceable battery swappable back cover

RideMadone#AC

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 tablets, the iPad, the Transformer and the Playbook. Seems like I always end up using my iPad and the others just sit. I don't know why, but I always just gravitate to the iPad. Maybe it's because I had it first and I am just use to it.

I will say the OS on the Playbook is the best, but the screen is too small. There is also noooooo aps for playbook and you need a Blackberry phone for it to be really useful because there is no native email or calender.

I have not spent that much time with the transformer. Maybe I will play with it this week and report back later.

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I need to make sure there is a pdf reader app with typing on fillable spaces and sign with finger ability for honeycomb. I use pdf expert nearly everyday. The honeycomb tabs are so much sweeter than the ipad. Plus I use google products for everything.

syoggy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I replaced my iPad 1 32gb last week with an Acer Iconia A500 and have not looked back. I was able to take advantage of the Staples 100 bucks off deal. As far as pdf editing - you could look at RepliGo, have not used it myself but it might fit the bill for you.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm a Thunderbolt owner since day 1. I recently bought this last week: Fujitsu America - STYLISTIC&reg Q550 Slate PC This is a Fujitsu 10.1" screen tablet running Windows 7 Professional. Yes, Windows! Not Android nor Apple. This Fujitsu tablet is pricey, but so far it does everything I want that is most important. Windows tablets have only been out recently, it's something to consider as an alternative.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca