Anyone else still w/o update

droid77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
+1. I also have not got the update (MR2). I also never got the first update (MR1), and that makes me wonder if I will get MR2. Still on the original software. Has anyone had MR2 to update automatically or has everyone had to do it manually? Thanks.

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone who installed the leaked MR2 in June will not be able to download and install the official MR2 update.

lilyflower

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
+1. I also have not got the update (MR2). I also never got the first update (MR1), and that makes me wonder if I will get MR2. Still on the original software. Has anyone had MR2 to update automatically or has everyone had to do it manually? Thanks.

I got the update pushed to my phone last week. I also had stock software on my phone, no prior updates. I downloaded it and my phone is just as great! No problems what-so-ever. My GPS connection in Navigation is amazingly fast now. It connects in 1 second. I love it!

Reactions: droid77

neoterixx64

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I still don't have the update. The phone is working fine so I don't want to mess a good think up. I could care less about the free hospot.

glje

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that hasn't received the update. I try a couple of times a day, but simply get the disappearing update box. Tried the other tricks, but no go. (I think it's just a coincidence that they "worked" for others.) I can't root because is a company issued phone. No major issues with my current configuration, so it's really not a big deal. However, it would be nice to be current on the releases.

louiej611

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have not gotten the update when I try to get it manully I get the disappearing update box. I also do not get any info in the status box. I was wondering if this is because I have easytether pro loaded on my phone and I have turned debugging on. If someone knows let me know.

Thanks

Louie

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza