Please help me with htc calender widget

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I was fooling around and like a dope I picked one of the htc scenes. It wiped out all my desktop widgets and app symbols. Now I'm trying to get them back but I'm having a problem with the htc 1 x 4 calender widget. It automatically synched with all my calenders but whereas before it displayed my next 3 events now they aren't there. These events are all in september. When I click on the calender of the widget and go to agenda view the september events are there! But for some reason they are not displayed in the widget. Also. Before the widget was transparent with white letters. Now it has a black background and I cannot find any setting to change its appearence. I really liked seeing my next 3 events even though they are a month away. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I can add it appears the calender widget, whether using the 2 x 2 android widget or the 1 x 4 htc widget only displays events within the next 7 days. My events are a month away.

The thing is when I first chose this widget it DID show 3 events a month away. I can't find any settings in the widget that determines how many events to display nor how far in the future to search for them.

It worked before. I don't understand why it doesn't work now.

Also, though far less important, the widget WAS transparent. Now it has a black background.

It was so nice before.....

:-(

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Well, I don't understand why but the widget returns to normal by selecting Views > Verizon view.

I don't see why the same widget works differently in a different view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith