Quick Text Question

gnGracie

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Is there a way to re-order my quick texts? I would like the one(s) I use most frequently on top.

Also, is there a way to delete the stock quick texts that came with my phone that I never use?

TIA :D

Rav3nCroft

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Open the stock messages application and start to compose a new message. Now hit the menu button and select quick text. Instead of selecting one you need to hit menu button again. You now have the option to edit or delete the different quick texts.

gnGracie

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Open the stock messages application and start to compose a new message. Now hit the menu button and select quick text. Instead of selecting one you need to hit menu button again. You now have the option to edit or delete the different quick texts.

Thanks, I missed your post the first time around. I use Handcent (just found out the quick texts are part of that program), but your answer helped me figure out how to do it in Handcent. Appreciate it! :)

Last edited:

Rav3nCroft

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I use handcent as well. You mentioned stock quick texts so I was thinking stock app, sorry . Just in case someone else wants to edit the handcent quick texts, below is how you would accomplish that task.

Open handcent
Hit menu button
Select settings
Select application settings
Select quick text settings

gnGracie

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I use handcent as well. You mentioned stock quick texts so I was thinking stock app, sorry . Just in case someone else wants to edit the handcent quick texts, below is how you would accomplish that task.

Open handcent
Hit menu button
Select settings
Select application settings
Select quick text settings

Yeah, I initially thought quick text was part of the stock text program. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks again for your help. I finally got rid of all of my unwanted QTs and now have only QTs that I actually use. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1