Hi. Is there a way to re-order my quick texts? I would like the one(s) I use most frequently on top.

Also, is there a way to delete the stock quick texts that came with my phone that I never use?

TIA
    08-08-2011 12:54 PM
    Do you mean contacts? My phone didn't come with any texts.
    08-08-2011 03:35 PM
    Open the stock messages application and start to compose a new message. Now hit the menu button and select quick text. Instead of selecting one you need to hit menu button again. You now have the option to edit or delete the different quick texts.
    08-08-2011 04:50 PM
    Do you mean contacts? My phone didn't come with any texts.
    No, I'm referring to quick texts (that's actually what they're called). Maybe they came with my Handcent SMS - I just thought they came with the phone.
    08-09-2011 08:10 PM
    Open the stock messages application and start to compose a new message. Now hit the menu button and select quick text. Instead of selecting one you need to hit menu button again. You now have the option to edit or delete the different quick texts.
    Thanks, I missed your post the first time around. I use Handcent (just found out the quick texts are part of that program), but your answer helped me figure out how to do it in Handcent. Appreciate it! :-)
    08-09-2011 08:25 PM
    I use handcent as well. You mentioned stock quick texts so I was thinking stock app, sorry . Just in case someone else wants to edit the handcent quick texts, below is how you would accomplish that task.

Open handcent
    Hit menu button
    Select settings
    Select application settings
    Select quick text settings
    SpyglassSally likes this.
    08-09-2011 09:56 PM
    I use handcent as well. You mentioned stock quick texts so I was thinking stock app, sorry . Just in case someone else wants to edit the handcent quick texts, below is how you would accomplish that task.

Open handcent
    Hit menu button
    Select settings
    Select application settings
    Select quick text settings
    Yeah, I initially thought quick text was part of the stock text program. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks again for your help. I finally got rid of all of my unwanted QTs and now have only QTs that I actually use.
    08-10-2011 10:29 PM
    Can you quick text with the HTC ONE
    11-18-2013 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD