Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lima, Ohio 4G LTE currently on!

as I write this, my thunderbolt is connected to 4G LTE. Will edit when/if it goes away.

Default Re: Lima, Ohio 4G LTE currently on!

grr im happy 4 u my fellow Ohioan but up here in Lorain County we're still 4Gless

How far away was the 4G connection for you before it was finally in your area?

I'm an hour north of Columbus and about 15-20 minutes away from Delaware where I start to receive some 4G signal. It's slightly annoying since it's that close, but not quite here yet. However, I'm doubting it will ever get here since it's a smaller town.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Andy19 View Post
    How far away was the 4G connection for you before it was finally in your area?

I'm an hour north of Columbus and about 15-20 minutes away from Delaware where I start to receive some 4G signal. It's slightly annoying since it's that close, but not quite here yet. However, I'm doubting it will ever get here since it's a smaller town.
    Fort Wayne indiana, Toledo and Dayton/springfield all have LTE already.

Its 11:50 and we have LTE again.

There just testing it right now past 4 nights its been turning on. Supposedly (i don't trust Verizon reps to much) it will be on and not just testing in September.

Global Posts
    971 Global Posts

what kind of upload/download speeds are you getting?

Using the speedtest app it was showing 10-20 down and 3-8 up iv ran several tests each night it was up