Leaked HTC Vigor on Engadget

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
pisses me off so bad seeing this info, I paid over $500 because I didn't have an upgrade for my TB. If I had known what I do now...........I would still have my Incredible :mad:

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Meh that was yesterday lol and there is continuously going to be new devices anybody who's been paying attention to his site knows that

TauntingBull

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
What I wanna know is how will the battery life fair on this puppy?

Isn't it a shame that DEVs modify the OS/ROMS and get more juice out of the battery than VZ and HTC?

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
What I wanna know is how will the battery life fair on this puppy?

Isn't it a shame that DEVs modify the OS/ROMS and get more juice out of the battery than VZ and HTC?

Same discussion I was having with wifey and a friend of mine. It sure is a head scratcher, isn't it?

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
pisses me off so bad seeing this info, I paid over $500 because I didn't have an upgrade for my TB. If I had known what I do now...........I would still have my Incredible :mad:
Don't do that again! I once paid $400 for a hot new phone and learned my lesson. The last two launch-day phones I bought cost me $50 (Sammy i760) and $75 (ThunderBolt) with new contracts. Other upgrades (eg, Touch Pro, Touch Pro2) are frequently free if you can wait past launch day. These phones are just not worth much more considering how soon they go obsolete.

Thanks, Robrecht

Last edited:
Reactions: rarchbold

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Engadget updated that post saying it's fake.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

:confused: OK it must didn't say that before, I was starting to think I missed something because I seen it said it was fake and I was wondering why no one was acknowledging this? Now its clear...:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae