Laggy?

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else ever have issues while playing games and the graphics be choppy/laggy?

Actually it seems it not just during game play sometimes other apps or just switching screens can be choppy too

Last edited:

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
This has been killing me recently. I cleared some apps and moved non game apps to the sd card and rebooted and did a battery pull and all is great now!

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't have that many apps I put on the phone most of which are games. It sure shouldn't be because of a couple of games. For all intents and purposes with this phones specs it sure shouldn't be laggy at all

pfiz113

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
For about a week or so my Bolt has been very laggy. I have had several force close for launcher pro after closing Apps. Also after I close an application the homescreen lags to load up the app icons and widgets.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Try clearing cache and data for HTC Sense in the applications settings. You'll have to re-setup your homescreens but it did work for me and it's more convenient than doing a reset.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tfrank10

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else ever have issues while playing games and the graphics be choppy/laggy?

Actually it seems it not just during game play sometimes other apps or just switching screens can be choppy too

Not sure if you've rooted or not but doing so will GREATLY improve your speed.

Sent from my A05PTH3ORYB0LT using Tapatalk

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Rooting alone does nothing but allow you to make administrative changes to your phone. The laggy experience is caused by Sense, as mentioned above go into your applications settings and clearing your cache first, if that doesn't solve it then clear your data.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
This was our first HTC phones and I must say Im not overly impressed. Mine other than being laggy in the graphics sometimes seems ok everywhere else. My wife's first phone was DOA and her second one seems to have noise cancellation issues. I was really hoping for better as it seemed to be the best phone Verizon had to offer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac