1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Update to 2.10 problem...help?

Well im in the process of the update but its weird, after it updated the radiois, above the top line
    :MECHA XD SHIP S-ON it says ***LOCKED*** IN Pink. Does this mean anything?
    Smartphones to date: ~Palm Pre Plus, Droid Incredible, Droid X, HTC THUNDERBOLT~

"DROID ARMY, ASSEMBLE!

ROM
    CodeName 1.3.3

Default Re: Update to 2.10 problem...help?

I don't know what it means but mine said the same thing when I did it. Every thing is perfect on my Thunderbolt . I've got to say I'm finally happy with my TBolt . So I wouldn't worry to much. Somebody on here will know these guys are great .

Are you rooted? It could me you need S-OFF for the radio to work. If you are rooted, then what root method did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by ffcody7 View Post
    Are you rooted? It could me you need S-OFF for the radio to work. If you are rooted, then what root method did you use?
    From what I have read, it means the Bootloader is locked with s-on. Everything will function fine as a stock unrooted phone. The change in that appearance also means that HTC has added unlocking support for their online unlocking into the bootloader that is included in this build. The online unlocking has not been enabled for the TB yet by HTC.
    No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...
    Thanked by:
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Nope.. perfectly fine. Phone ships with s-on... bootloader is locked. If you root your phone it unlocks the bootloader giving you s-off.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Oh ok, thanks guys.
    Smartphones to date: ~Palm Pre Plus, Droid Incredible, Droid X, HTC THUNDERBOLT~

"DROID ARMY, ASSEMBLE!