Well im in the process of the update but its weird, after it updated the radiois, above the top line
    :MECHA XD SHIP S-ON it says ***LOCKED*** IN Pink. Does this mean anything?
    08-22-2011 01:15 AM
    I don't know what it means but mine said the same thing when I did it. Every thing is perfect on my Thunderbolt . I've got to say I'm finally happy with my TBolt . So I wouldn't worry to much. Somebody on here will know these guys are great .
    08-22-2011 01:39 AM
    Are you rooted? It could me you need S-OFF for the radio to work. If you are rooted, then what root method did you use?
    08-22-2011 02:08 AM
    Are you rooted? It could me you need S-OFF for the radio to work. If you are rooted, then what root method did you use?
    From what I have read, it means the Bootloader is locked with s-on. Everything will function fine as a stock unrooted phone. The change in that appearance also means that HTC has added unlocking support for their online unlocking into the bootloader that is included in this build. The online unlocking has not been enabled for the TB yet by HTC.
    Mortiel likes this.
    08-22-2011 06:57 AM
    Nope.. perfectly fine. Phone ships with s-on... bootloader is locked. If you root your phone it unlocks the bootloader giving you s-off.
    08-22-2011 09:33 AM
    Oh ok, thanks guys.
    08-22-2011 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD