Need advice on X to Thunderbolt

jak112460

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I am looking to get out of my Droid X and go to Thunderbolt. Who can give me advise on this phone as to quirks and ease of use compared to the X? I have had the typical X issues like trouble getting bluetooth and wifi and rebooting. Is the Thunderbolt much better in terms of hardware? I know I can go look at one but nothing is better than people with real world use. thanks for any imput.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I went from the dx to the tb but its late and I don't feel like writing a lot but to be honest the tb is just so smooth it was weird at first LOL this is the first phone that I have been happy with its plenty fast plays games well lot smoother then my dx did plus sense is so much nicer then moto blur I can tell u that I will probley not buy anything but HTC from here on I would make the switch u will be happy I have not had any problems out of this phone at all but I have only had it for three weeks it just works

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Aside from the battery life, expect to be blown away in almost every aspect. Better CPU, more ram, better screen, most of all 4g!!. I hated GB update on the DX... It was so laggy and the keyboard made me want to throw the phone against the wall all the time.

The thunderbolt is super fast. You can use it 24/7 and it won't slow down. Only a few gripes I have are:
Kickstand location
Power button - needs better design

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The thunderbolt is a way better phone. Once you go try one you tell the the difference. As said in the above posts the screen looks better, faster, it has 4g and the developer community is way better. Sense over blur anyday in my opinion, but if you don't like you always install a launcher or root it. The phone has been great since the updates, I haven't had rebooted or anything like that. The only knock against it is battery life. I came from a blackberry so it doesn't compare but I still get 10-12 hours with moderate use ( email, browser, Pandora and phone calls.) Probably the best phone on Verizon until Samsung Galaxy S 2 comes out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995