Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Voice mail App

    hey guys not thinking i bought the wrong phone, but the i phone voicemail is pretty sick, is there and app like that we can get?, that shows the list of voicemails so u can choose which ones you wanna hear?
  2. #2  
    FrankXS's Avatar

    Posts
    3,148 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstruck15851 View Post
    hey guys not thinking i bought the wrong phone, but the i phone voicemail is pretty sick, is there and app like that we can get?, that shows the list of voicemails so u can choose which ones you wanna hear?
    Although I have not set it up, the TB has a Visual Voicemail app. Cost $3.00/mo through VZW.

    -Frank
    [HTC Thunderbolt™ 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!©
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]
  3. #3  
    spartanguy81's Avatar

    Posts
    427 Posts
    ROM
    stock, for now...

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    Join the 21st century, just get google voice.
  4. #4  
    buzzno's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    Quote Originally Posted by spartanguy81 View Post
    Join the 21st century, just get google voice.
    Google Voice works great!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    I prefer Better YouMail myself and it just one fee for app.

    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankXS View Post
    Although I have not set it up, the TB has a Visual Voicemail app. Cost $3.00/mo through VZW.

    -Frank
    I never knew that. Too bad there is.a.monthly fee. I'd pay $10 ONCE...but I hate monthly fees. Bill is high enough already.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    I never knew that. Too bad there is.a.monthly fee. I'd pay $10 ONCE...but I hate monthly fees. Bill is high enough already.
    Have you checked out Better YouMail that I posted at A superior Visual Voicemail ? It has only a one time 2.99 price for app and has all options the stock app has and more... I have to have it because it has worked flawlessly for me.
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    Google Voice is excellent.
  9. #9  

    Default

    I agree with Wildman. I've been using youmail for years over carrier voicemail and it works great.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
  10. #10  
    fubaracing7374's Avatar

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBean 4.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_law View Post
    Google Voice is excellent.
    I second that!!!

    Sent from my SkyRaided Thunderbolt!!!!
  11. #11  
    dhendriksen's Avatar
    Android Addict

    Posts
    1,082 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,699 Global Posts

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    Use youmail. I have for years, and it's the best.

    Free too.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Voice mail App

    Another vote for youmail here.

Posting Permissions

B