Android Mkt update?

joe_5962

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Have the new android mkt but I've seen there's a new update for it? Which lets you place a +1 by pages?
How can I get this update? Phone is not rooted.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw a link to the newest market apk on Android Police earlier this week. I'm sure a Google search can find it. If I was at my computer I'd get it for you.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
3.1.3 is the newest version and includes the +1 button among other enhancements. There are a lot more options under Settings now too.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I hate it. I liked the previous format better. Hate not having a choice.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

If you don't like the current Market you can revert back to the older version - the only limitation is that you have to be rooted to make it stick. I had read alot about rooting in these forums, but never had a good enough reason to deal with it - until the new Market came out. I don't buy/rent movies, certainly am not interested in their books, and I really dislike the fact that comments are no longer in reverse date order: instead, they're in popularity order.

Saw in another thread that you're just getting a T-Bolt, so you probably won't be interested in rooting, but if you decide to at some point then you can easily go back to the old Market (2.3.6 is the last version). All you have to do is load that .apk, and then Freeze the Market Updater.

HTH.