Decibel mod?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I wanted to turn up the decibel level for the ui sounds when making on screen selections. I have a galaxy tab and like the audible sound it makes so I sent it to my bolt and renamed it. I like it but want to turn up the decibel level.

Tbolt meatclaws-talkatap

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about apps.. but pretty much any audio/music software for the computer can easily do this. I use "Audacity".. its free to download. Import the sound clip.. and use the amplify filter.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Do you care to give more information so it can be clear exactly you want to do and why so you can possibly get directed the correct way... Are you trying to do it for music, ringer, alerts of video audio files...

Have you tried the Equalizer app on the market, it does edit the files but it allows sound fine tuning and better volume.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&feature=search_result

Do you have to be rooted to use this? I see no download option in the market. I tried searching and couldn't find the app at without your link.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you have to be rooted to use this? I see no download option in the market. I tried searching and couldn't find the app at without your link.

No but you have to be on a Gingerbread or higher OS to see it on the market because GB is a required OS. You can install one of the stock GB RUU that do not require root and be able to use the eq app I posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers