Me and my Thunderbolt's free 4G LTE Hotspot

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The Thunderbolt is the best phone out right now. By far. Unique things like an underrated kick stand and the ability to do data and voice at the same time are sometimes overlooked when people compare other phones to the TB, but every once in a while Verizon's 4G LTE speed comes in REALLY handy.

Yesterday we successfully streamed an entire Wedding service in Southern California LIVE to friends and family watching in Australia using my phone's hotspot (which is still free for me even after the MR2 update...I'm not going to complain). It was a 70 minute service too! We ran a two camera shoot at a pretty decent data rate with no bandwidth issues at all. We also shot the entire thing in full HD as part of what I do for a living but we're doing the wireless Wedding stream again this week (at an even higher data rate) and we'll be featured on Inside Edition as part of their story on people who do this kind of thing and I'll be rockin' my free wireless hotspot. I only had 2 bars inside the church too but it never once dropped out in 70 minutes! Awesome!

The best part is, there was a guy with an iPhone standing next to us the whole time amazed at what the TB could do that his phone could not.

Just thought I'd share my happy story.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
That's really cool ! I will have mine tomorrow, excited to have it.
And congrats on being on television...........when will it air?:)

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That's really cool ! I will have mine tomorrow, excited to have it.
And congrats on being on television...........when will it air?:)

Thanks. If the couple getting married approves, which I'm assuming they will, then it will be shot this weekend and aired on IE sometime in September I'm told. Can't wait...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance