Sense 3.5 On Video

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This seems to be more than just a minor update. Looks like HTC is redesigning there home screen. And from Pocketnow and others are saying, this is supposed to be available for older devices as well.\

HTC Sense 3.5 From Upcoming HTC Bliss Demo (Video)

It really doesn't look much different from Sense 3.0 aside from the dock and a couple of menus. I honestly think its just a tweaked Sense 3.0 for some kind of franchise phone like the myTouch.

I mean, I could be wrong. Then again, I am also not a big fan of the dock in this so-called "Sense 3.5".

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
It really doesn't look much different from Sense 3.0 aside from the dock and a couple of menus. I honestly think its just a tweaked Sense 3.0 for some kind of franchise phone like the myTouch.

I mean, I could be wrong. Then again, I am also not a big fan of the dock in this so-called "Sense 3.5".

idk about that. All i know is, i love the ability to delete home screens. Finally

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
And from Pocketnow and others are saying, this is supposed to be available for older devices as well.

That would be nice, but I could've sworn someone from HTC, or something like that, basically confirmed the Thunderbolt would never get Sense 3.0 or higher. Maybe I'm wrong on that, though.

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
That would be nice, but I could've sworn someone from HTC, or something like that, basically confirmed the Thunderbolt would never get Sense 3.0 or higher. Maybe I'm wrong on that, though.

They never officially said. What I noticed is that to run Sense 3.0 smoothly, I figured at least a 1.2 GHz single core is needed. Unless this "3.5" trims down the graphical load.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Sense 3.0 runs pretty well on my Thunderbolt...doesn't really look like anything special in 3.5, i despise the two buttons on the bottom, i like the 3 button arc rosie...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They never officially said. What I noticed is that to run Sense 3.0 smoothly, I figured at least a 1.2 GHz single core is needed. Unless this "3.5" trims down the graphical load.

Sense 3.0 wit lock screen and 3d effects seems to be more responsive to me than stock froyo. I am rooted, but at stock clock

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I think what happened is that HTC got a lot of complaints about new phones not getting sense 3.0 so they decided they would modify sense 3.5 to work on all phones.