OTA Gingerbread for Incredible is LIVE!!

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
2 of my friends with Incredibles both got the OTA update last night to Gingerbread......

Any day now.......not like we have front facing cameras or anything.....:-X

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Actually I care cause once the inc is done we should be next

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

Who says? They're already working on our GB....they've been working on it. I highly doubt they are releasing them in order of phone release, they are putting them out as they are finished/approved.

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
HTC said both the Incredible and Thunderbolt will get GB this month. So when I heard the Inc. started that must mean we are almost there too

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
They've been saying we're getting it forever. Once we see a leak with working voice mail notifications and a camera that doesnt stop working after a certain date or have a dialer that uses less battery than the display, i'll agree it's closer to being officially released.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see the word "Incredible" in the topic title at first, and I got I excited, then I was disappointed when I read the topic. lol

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
They've been saying we're getting it forever. Once we see a leak with working voice mail notifications and a camera that doesnt stop working after a certain date or have a dialer that uses less battery than the display, i'll agree it's closer to being officially released.

+1
Once we see a leak without issues then we will know for sure the OTA is coming. Until then, I'm fine using roms. ;-)

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken the only difference between the dinc 2 and the thunderbolt is the radio.

-stock HTC Thunderbolt tapatalk

1gridlok2

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Lets all hope for a great build. This phone has had a lot of odd reboots. U rather wait than hear a lot of complaints on how the Thunderbolt reboots all the time. Still the top 5 phone to get right now in 2011 because its last build.

THunderboltZ