Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
PLEASE NO MORE!!!!

funny-bones-business_~KS75060.jpg
5840-Insane-Man-In-A-Strait-Jacket-And-Padded-Room-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Whats gingerbread???? Is this like some type of cellphone air freshener that smells like a cookie!!! Cause that would be sweet!

CMRobinson

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Jumping in with the "If you root you can haz Gingerbread, like yesterday man" post.

Root and get it, or be patient and wait. Seems like a coin toss kind of decision to me.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, there's a thought. Everyone who starts another "Gaa! Gingerbread!" thread gets their title changed from "Member" to "Gingerbread Fruitcake".
:p

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry guys, it's me causing this. See, I had a Samsung Captivate with AT&T last year, and that phone took FOREVER to get Froyo. Now I have a T-bolt, and, well, you see what's happening here.

My humble apologies.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry guys, it's me causing this. See, I had a Samsung Captivate with AT&T last year, and that phone took FOREVER to get Froyo. Now I have a T-bolt, and, well, you see what's happening here.

My humble apologies.

It's OK. We're all eager (at least those of us on corporate phones where MobileIron would probably tattle on us and get us in trouble if we jumped the gun!). :)

Be patient. I'd rather get nice properly-prepared Gingerbread in November than some nasty crap that was rushed out to meet an already-passed-by-many-months deadline.

Delays happen. Better delays than bugs.

I know there'll be bugs, and the testing of the images that went around has shown a few that I hope HTC and Verizon are working diligently on.

And, hey, all that bloatware can't put itself on, eh? :p

amusick#AC

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

My humble apologies.

I'm glade you took the blame because I can from the fascinate. I thought it was my fault. Makes me feel much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan