1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

Default Camera Ap

What is the absolute best camera app for the TB? Maybe one with a panoramic shot as well?

ROM
    Official 2.11.605.3

Default Re: Camera Ap

I use Photaf for panorama pics, and Camera Zoom FX, and Camera 360 Ultimate for effects and such.

Pano is the best panoramic app. Actionsnap is free and does a bunch of different things, one is it takes really high res photos

When you use one of these apps will the native app still work?

ROM
    Official 2.11.605.3

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    When you use one of these apps will the native app still work?
    Yes. The stock camera app can still be used.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

Does any of those apps focus better than the stock app?

Also whats the difference between camera360 and fx? as far as functionality and quality of pics?
    Last edited by byrds8; 09-15-2011 at 10:50 AM.

ROM
    Official 2.11.605.3

Quote Originally Posted by byrds8 View Post

Also whats the difference between camera360 and fx? as far as functionality and quality of pics?
    Read the app descriptions from the market...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Camera Ap-chart.png   Camera Ap-chart1.png  
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

I read the app descriptions, I was more looking for your input since you use both.

ROM
    The ROM of the day...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by byrds8 View Post

I am not a photographer at all. In my humble opinion (IMHO), there is really no difference in picture quality per se. The big difference is in the user interface and adding effects. You can do the same in the Stock app, Pro Zoom and Camera360, it is just a matter of how to achieve that.

Personally, I use the stock app most the time...but then again, I don't take a ton of pics....I edit them with the other programs. A real fun FREE app is called PHOTOFUNIA. You can put pictures on posters, sides of buildings etc....check it out!
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    516 Global Posts

I take lots of pics, guess Im a pic nut because of the kids. I really dont do a lot of editing them although I like a good quality pic. The stock app IMHO doesnt take a good one. I have found often they are blurry no matter how still I happen to be. Now I did take one at the store with the camera360 free and it didnt seem as blurry. Maybe because it focus just before the pic is taken but after you push the button unlike the stock app. Im not sure. I will however check out the app you suggested. Making pics funny might be cool.

I did however just use the app to take pic at home and its still grainy even though not blurry. Guess there is no taking good indoor pics with this phone. Wish there was though. I normally use my phone these days over a standard camera just because its normally more readily available.
    Last edited by byrds8; 09-15-2011 at 01:46 PM.

My photos are excellent. Inside and outside. I don't have grainy appearance at all

sent from my Thunderbolt via tapatalk
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1