Latest Gingerbread leak (more than likely OTA)

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Official Gingerbread is finally here!

Downloading now, yesterday I just loaded the other leak..oh well..

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Downloading now, yesterday I just loaded the other leak..oh well..

Please report back with your findings! I'm curious if it has voicemail notifications fixed.

I already got the new radios running well for me :)

groupdelay

May 2, 2011
Visit site

there is nothing official about this until it's actually pushed. Just another leak as far as im concerned.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

There is another thread with speculation that this might be the release build, but nothing in the article made it seem any different than the other recent leaks.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

It's not, really. It's a leak of the latest official build, but it's still a leak. This may or may not be the official OTA build. Having said that, the timing and very early feedback from this build would seem to indicate that it might be what Verizon uses for their actual install. If that's the case, we might see our phones update next week.

coolpher

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I am running the lasted leak and when I open Gtalk and start a video chat I can only use the rear cam bit in Google + hangout I can use front facing cam HELP ?

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

There is another thread with speculation that this might be the release build, but nothing in the article made it seem any different than the other recent leaks.

Did the other articles say this? "As far as we know, this should be the final build and the same as the OTA, but these things are known to change at the last minute".

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

This is probably the last test build before the official OTA gets pushed next week. I will be waiting for the official OTA because of how long it takes to set up my phone again.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Did the other articles say this? "As far as we know, this should be the final build and the same as the OTA, but these things are known to change at the last minute".

That's like saying because this thread says its official, that it is. Because Android police thinks it might be official,I don't see a reason to make a thread called official gingerbread is here!

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

That's like saying because this thread says its official, that it is. Because Android police thinks it might be official,I don't see a reason to make a thread called official gingerbread is here!

You're right. I just got a little excited :p

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Leave yourself a voice mail and see if u get it. I know this has nothing to do with your question, haha sorry.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
For those of of us who patched hboot to lock it down, this won't undo that?

The recent RUUs just bypassed the hboot as mine is patched.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae