Thought I would share

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
This is a response I received from an email I had sent to HTC. I am by no means complaining so if anyone is thinking that, you need to not think that. I had emailed them about an issue with the phone
and they were quite fast on replying and they also called me. They suggested I get the replacement. And they made mention that Gingerbread will be SOON available.......as you can see NO SPECIFIC date. So if anyone is saying they have been told a date........hey........HTC can't give a date, so how are you privy to have a release date ! LOL

........Dear Judi,

Thank you for the prompt response Judi. While it is never a good thing when a phone is faulty, we are glad to hear that you were able to arrange for a replacement device through Verizon. We are confident that this should correct the issue for you.

Remember that Gingerbread should be released soon for your phone. Keep an eye on htc.com/us or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to find out when this will be available for download.

Thank you again for your patience with us while we helped you with these important issues, and again we apologise if we did not fully understand the issues or caused you any unintentional confusion or duress. Remember that anytime you need us we are here to address your technical questions and concerns, 7 days a week from 6am-1am EST for your convenience, or by phone at 1-866-449-8358.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number 11USCW39ENA002644.

Sincerely,

Jamie

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

We are unable to receive replies to this email account. Please visit us at htc.com if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had mentioned in my letter that I had the Incredible prior to the Thunderbolt The rep misread the first reply and thought I had been inquiring about the Incredible.........don't know how he could mess that up LOL Unless you can't read English...........and had mentioned I needed to update to Gingerbread......well I don't have the Incredible anymore and emailed back from my original email I was asking questions regarding my Thunderbolt !:eek:

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I also emailed & tweeted Htc about my thunderbolt rebooting & why there is such little support for the TB while it seems everyone & their cousins are getting GB the thunderbolt is still waiting.. anyway they promised me that the GB update will still be out by the end of Sept. Thru email & twitter, I even said that is in a week & htc still said it will be out by the end of the month.. We can only wait & see..

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
They release to Verizon and then up to Verizon. And they will most likely do it breaking down the days so many per day because there are way too many units out to do at one time. I just hope there aren't any hiccups in it, that it is ok.........my replacement was placed on order late Saturday and was told it would be at my door on Tuesday. I got an email with the tracking and it will be here tomorrow !
I will be at a job interview so left a note for Fed EX they will leave inside my apt by my door. I live in a very safe area.......they do it all the time for my packages.