Gingerbread is here.

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
This sucks, why would they pull the update while people could be in the middle of downloading it?

it sucks but wont screw up your phone, you are just downloading it, they couldnt stop it if you were in the middle of installing it. so it has no effect besides you cant get the update.

Still getting no update available in Grand Rapids, Michigan

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
it sucks but wont screw up your phone, you are just downloading it, they couldnt stop it if you were in the middle of installing it. so it has no effect besides you cant get the update.

Still getting no update available in Grand Rapids, Michigan

It's been confirmed that the leak that "android police" have there site is the OTA

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Hotweelz

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded and updated. Like the tabbed notification screen. Seems a little snappier. Maybe it's just me but screen looks a little sharper also. Swype auto spaces words in texts now. So far so good.

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
there is a button to switch between front/rear cameras on the screen now when the camera is opened. its annoyingly close to the zoom control.

definitely some changes in sense...buttons on the bottom of the screen after pushing the left button. also the pages rotates instead of the rows scrolling. option buttons for fav apps, vz apps and downloaded apps, tabbed notifications, voice input/output menu under settings

nothing notable positive or negative on the radio at this point.

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
It does seem quicker. I did get a pop up asking my if I wanted clear Go Launcher, something about not being my stock launcher.

DocFreud

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
In San Diego, CA. Started the download around 9:15 PM PDT but in 3G (lousy connection at my house). I stepped away so not sure how long the d/l took. Install just finished and now it's rebooting.

omie19

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
installed running great no probs so far voicemail notification is working. dont know if its because im using visual voice mail and not the stock vm