facebook problems

gutsploder

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
So, my gf's daughter logged into fb on my phone, and now I can't get her stupid notifications off my notification bar. I have logged her out, and logged me in, cleared all data and cache, unchecked saved passwords, etc. Every time someone posts something, I see it, even when I am logged in. Can't uninstall and re-install because its an HTC widget. If I click on the notification it just re-directs to my page? Tired of my notification bar being filled up with her junk. Someone please help relieve me of this twweeeeny nightmare..... Doing this before and after gb update..

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
So, my gf's daughter logged into fb on my phone, and now I can't get her stupid notifications off my notification bar. I have logged her out, and logged me in, cleared all data and cache, unchecked saved passwords, etc. Every time someone posts something, I see it, even when I am logged in. Can't uninstall and re-install because its an HTC widget. If I click on the notification it just re-directs to my page? Tired of my notification bar being filled up with her junk. Someone please help relieve me of this twweeeeny nightmare..... Doing this before and after gb update..

I have no clue if this will work, but, try powering off, removing the battery for 5 minutes to clear out the cache.

It can't hurt!

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
You said you can't uninstall because it's a HTC widget, so I'm taking that it's the Friend Stream app that this is happening with. Correct? Removing the account in the "accounts & sync" settings should fix that. But it seems like you already tried that.

Last edited:

gutsploder

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Tried everything..... Still getting tweeny be-bop bieber is so cute lol rotflmao stfu girly notifications...OH THE HUMANITY.....

gutsploder

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a Factory Reset?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
and have to spend hours reloading pics, music, apps, etc.... No I have not. Only as a last resort I guess. Probably missing something simple, because I'm an idiot like that.... On the upside, I can lol, bff, and stfu now, and actually know what it means. Ttyl :)

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
and have to spend hours reloading pics, music, apps, etc.... No I have not. Only as a last resort I guess. Probably missing something simple, because I'm an idiot like that.... On the upside, I can lol, bff, and stfu now, and actually know what it means. Ttyl :)

MyBackup can do most of that.... Though it could pull the setting giving you problems.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
maybe you have to check her account for registered devices and clear them. Everytime I use a different computer or phone to log into Facebook it registers that device on my account page. It must be cleared or overwritten. The notifications usually go to the last device listed.

gutsploder

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
maybe you have to check her account for registered devices and clear them. Everytime I use a different computer or phone to log into Facebook it registers that device on my account page. It must be cleared or overwritten. The notifications usually go to the last device listed.
thanks, I'll try that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech