Widgetlocker on GB

Phoenix111

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Is there any reason that every time I reboot my phone I have a blank lock screen on widgetlocker? It has happened least 4 times since the update, where I have to put every widget back on the screen. Any fixes would be appreciated.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Widget Locker on both Froyo and Gingerbread, no issues here.

Transmitted from my Thunderbolt, on Verizon's 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk!

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there any reason that every time I reboot my phone I have a blank lock screen on widgetlocker? It has happened least 4 times since the update, where I have to put every widget back on the screen. Any fixes would be appreciated.

Have you cleared cache/data? My guess is yours is still attempting to work with Froyo and not GB. if that does force work I would recommend uninstalling widgetlocker. Then install it again. I haven't had any issues, but I was working from clean install. It might only detect OS during install.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I noticed it takes a while for widget locker to show widgets after restart...but restart is so slow with gb I put phone in my case while restarting and don't look at it for 10 minutes.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Will widgetlocker give you the lockscreen like what's on the HTC Sensation, or the HTC Evo 3D? Or is that included with the 2.3 OS on the Thunderbolt?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995