Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text message problem...

Hey guys... Had this random problem start a couple days ago. I'll send someone a text message and when they reply, instead of their reply showing up below my sent message, it shows up above it. Out of order if that makes sense... Any ideas...?
    Themer

Carrier
    dasBAMF

Default Re: Text message problem...

Huh, that's weird. What I'd do is use an app like SMS Backup/Restore to backup all your messages, clear data from Messages app by going to Settings>Applications>All>Messages and then clear data, and then test it out. If messages are back to normal, than restore your messages with the app.

Global Posts
    4,297 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TNTC

I've had this happen from time to time, normally only if the person sends me a message within a minute of me sending mine.

There is an app called "SMS Time Fix" which may help:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...s.smsfix&hl=en

I've never used it, and I believe it's intended more for time zone issues, but it may be able to fix this problem as well.
    Open Source For Life!

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Beans v7

Did you switch time zones recently?

Did u run backwards immeadiately after sending text then stop just before recieving reply?
    That is a known issue HTC will have a fix out "soon".