My BOLT is infected with Gingerbread :(

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Six months and its one grief after the other. Now it wont check for emails automatically on top of the voicemail. Its as if every process I start Gingerbread finds and kills! I gave in and downloaded Maildroid. Its a memory hog big time too. It would'nt be half bad if I could at least get 4G. Im this close to having my android circumcised and eating the dreaded Apple! :mad:

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Six months and its one grief after the other. Now it wont check for emails automatically on top of the voicemail. Its as if every process I start Gingerbread finds and kills! I gave in and downloaded Maildroid. Its a memory hog big time too. It would'nt be half bad if I could at least get 4G. Im this close to having my android circumcised and eating the dreaded Apple! :mad:

Have tried flashing to a new ROM?. I am running das BAMF Forever 1.0.7........it works amazing.

Have u called Verizon about ur issue?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Tim Tebow is pretty busy. I would hold off on that until the off season. ;)

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Have tried flashing to a new ROM?. I am running das BAMF Forever 1.0.7........it works amazing.

Have u called Verizon about ur issue?

Off topic, but I'm running das bamf 1.07 as well , running quite well for me and having the ability to us a hotspot app for free rocks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair