Ascendo DataVault now available

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Ascendo's Datavault which is a super password program for your desktop and Thunderbolt is finally available in the Android Market. Had used it for a few years on my Blackberry and now it is available for Android. Check it out.
Harvey

mmontel

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been waiting for this for so long! I bought the app and now am having issues syncing it from my desktop to my phone via USB cable. I looked at their website for help either am not finding it. Can anyone help?

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I use the DropBox to sync wirelessly. Never had an issue. Open DataVault on the pc then file then syncronize and select Dropbox. The same on your Thunderbolt and it should sync.

DocFreud

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
We use KeePass at work. I don't know a lot about KeePass other than it's open source. Is Ascendo's DataVault better than KeePass?

xrated

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Ascendo's Datavault which is a super password program for your desktop and Thunderbolt is finally available in the Android Market. Had used it for a few years on my Blackberry and now it is available for Android. Check it out.
Harvey

hmfoster.......I had a chance to check out the DataVault yesterday and today and based on your suggestions, I ended up buying it. I spent a lot of time manually entering all of my password info from another program that I had been using for a password manager, but when I was done, I synced it to the TB and wow! The old password manager that I had been using was from like 2001 or 2000, so I wasn't able to import it into the DataVault. Thanks for posting up about it, I really like the flexibility that it offers and the price was great too.

wgkwgk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I've had nothing but problems trying to sync with HTC One. USB, WiFi, Drop Box all tried. Ascendo support no help. I had no problems when I did this with my Moto Razr. Any thoughts? (Note: I followed all of the directions, letter for letter, from the Ascendo site. Followed the Ascendo support advice as well. Possible suspects: HTC Sync set-up; Firewall (Bitdefender)) Symptom: DV just hangs after I select "Sync Now." The "Sync Now" button goes grey and that's it. In DropBox, I get something like "Like with app denied."

Help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000