Can't hold data connection

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
My phone is dropping data constantly and I am in a strong 4g and 3g area idk what to do it goes from 4g to nothing and other times 3g to suddenly no data without me even moving
sent from my BAMFD BOLT using tapatalk

Last edited:

rflores5432

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I can't either. For the last hour, was in 4g and then 3g area and no data at all except every once in a while would pop up on 1x data and then go back out after about 30 seconds and stay out. Even after rebooting, shutting off and on, pulling sim car, putting on airplane mode. wondering and hoping its a verizon issue and not the phone.

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is having difficulties. It may take up to 24 hours more or less.
Has to do with the other 23 towers they're adding. Messed things up according to the Verizon rep

sent from my CM7 Thunderbolt

Reactions: taylorz_412

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Crap. Saw BMX's tweet and I thought I had been one of the fortunate ones that had missed this outage.... But I just lost data connection completely.

Sccrrik1

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Won't stay on 4G Network

my TB continuelly drops off the 4G network and goes to 1X. I know there is no issue because I also have the Bionic and it stays on 4G during the lapse in the TB. BE AWARE. Verizon won't do anything but make explainations that different manufacters have different issues and they cant be held responsible

BTW, this is my 2nd TB in less than 8 months.

BE AWARE

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I had the exact same thing this evening. It seemed to have stopped after a battery pull. Or that might have been coincidence.

Antiseen

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
affecting So Cal right now, no 3G or 4G, 1x is intermittent. :'(

Awesome. Thought I was one of the unlucky ones to get the permanently stuck in 1x mode. Been doing sim pulls and was frustrated as hell. 3g came back... Ooh, just went out after about 10 mins of coming back on, but it was painfully slow.

Just came back on again, woo!

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Won't stay on 4G Network

my TB continuelly drops off the 4G network and goes to 1X. I know there is no issue because I also have the Bionic and it stays on 4G during the lapse in the TB. BE AWARE. Verizon won't do anything but make explainations that different manufacters have different issues and they cant be held responsible

BTW, this is my 2nd TB in less than 8 months.

BE AWARE

Nice try, troll!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-bionic/126765-data-outage.html

Reactions: GeneralMC51