Having two new problems and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix or if you are having the same problem.

First one is with recorded video. I can record video no problem, but playback does not work. I can hear audio but the screen freezes up. The only way I've been fixing this is to restart my phone, once I restart it, the videos work, but if I try again in an hour they don't work. Anyone?

Also, for the past 3 weeks, my phone isn't letting me know that I have received a voicemail. Again, once I restart my phone, it will show me that I have voicemails waiting for me.

Let me know if this is a common error, or if I need to make a trip to verizon.

Thanks!
    10-19-2011 11:44 AM
    Having two new problems and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix or if you are having the same problem.

First one is with recorded video. I can record video no problem, but playback does not work. I can hear audio but the screen freezes up. The only way I've been fixing this is to restart my phone, once I restart it, the videos work, but if I try again in an hour they don't work. Anyone?

Also, for the past 3 weeks, my phone isn't letting me know that I have received a voicemail. Again, once I restart my phone, it will show me that I have voicemails waiting for me.

Thanks!
    Can't answer about Recorded Video... but, about VM, if you upgraded to GB via OTA, there is a known issue with the VM notification being broken. They (HTC/VZW) are working on releasing a new version that will fix this bug as we speak. No known release date, but many think the end of this month. Or maybe even this week!

-Frank
    10-19-2011 11:49 AM

Thanks!
    I signed up for visual voicemail and Verizon credited my account for the month. Visual voicemail notifications come right through.
    10-19-2011 11:59 AM

Thanks!
    Question 1......are you rooted?

If the answer is NO, then you might want to think about it. I am running das BAMF 1.0.8 and everything is working (VM notification, camera etc). I use Google VM so I don't care about the notification issue.
    10-19-2011 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD