OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Gonna be Selling my thunderbolt on Gazelle because i heard that's the best place. Gonna Get my hands on the Nexus. What are the steps to doing this i know i need to unroot my phone. But do i need to call Verizon and let them know or?:D

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Gonna be Selling my thunderbolt on Gazelle because i heard that's the best place. Gonna Get my hands on the Nexus. What are the steps to doing this i know i need to unroot my phone. But do i need to call Verizon and let them know or?:D
From my experience from selling my old Motorola E815 on eBay, Verizon doesn't give a crap. As long as the phone isn't reported lost or stolen you can sell it. Make sure you take your SIM card out. You might want to call Verizon and ask them about that....can't remember if the SIM goes along with the phone. Whatever information you find out from them, you might want to put that in your description of the phone.

Definately UNROOT and make sure all your personal information is off it....even though UNROOTING it will do that, but just check anyways

Reactions: OptimusNotPrime

BigBoz

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Afew weeks ago I checked and Gazelle was only going to give me $113 for mine. But my wife is looking into getting one. So if u would like to sell it send me a message. Ill pay u more then Gazelle would.

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Alright big will let you know man

sent from my CM7 Thunderbolt

Edit: Actually Big You can get a New thunderbolt for 149 bro + A Extended battery. Might as well just put in a few more bucks and get a brand new one ? On Verizon.com

Last edited:

BigBoz

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Alright big will let you know man

sent from my CM7 Thunderbolt

Edit: Actually Big You can get a New thunderbolt for 149 bro + A Extended battery. Might as well just put in a few more bucks and get a brand new one ? On Verizon.com

She got a Droid X and her upgrade not til Sept. 2012 but doesn't want to pay full price for it.

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I still can't believe how much $ I paid for this thing......also out of contract and was an early adopter. $400 on eBay factory sealed in June....

Sent via Tapatalk via Thunderbolt

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital