What's a fair asking price for the Thunderbolt + extended battery

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I plan to sell my Thunderbolt and put the money towards the Galaxy Nexus when it comes out. Also, before anyone thinks this is a "trolling" topic, I actually really like my Thunderbolt; I just happen to like the Galaxy Nexus a lot more. So, this isn't mean to be a "Thunderbolt sucks, I hate it, worst phone ever!" kind of thread at all.

Anyway, I also have the official extended (2750 mAH) battery to sell with it. If it helps any, I'd say the phone is in phenomenal condition; in the six-ish months I've had it, it looks pretty much brand new. I'm very picky about keeping my electronics, and whatnot, in practically pristine condition, heh.

Originally, I had paid $199 for the phone, and $50 for the battery, so I'm hoping to at least make back that $250; is that at all realistic? What are the odds I can get more than that?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: What's a fair asking price for the Thunderbolt + extended bat

check ebay to see what the going end auction prices come out to, see what other people are willing to buy it for. You can get a pretty good base from that.

judpma012

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: What's a fair asking price for the Thunderbolt + extended bat

Verizon is selling the battery like you have for $25 so thats a good place to start in selling the Extended battery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781