Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where's the dock?

Just got the update.

Has anyone found the "Full Dock Mode App" yet?

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Re: Where's the dock?

Not I. Apparently, you have to actually have a dock to see it??

Yep. Would love to add my own apps and/or widgets to it, but can't find that option in the settings. Disappointing!

If you use HTC Sense" as your only launcher the only way to see the Desktop Dock App is to have the Desktop Dock hardware; however, if you download "Go Launcher" the "Dock Mode App" shows as an app in the App Draw, from here you can use the 'Kickstand" with the app.

It should be in your full app list...it's just an icon of a phone in a dock. I don't think it will automatically launch while docking without a proper HTC dock (but I have not confirmed that), but you can launch it manually from the icon. I don't use it because I have Gentle Alarm instead, but it is there and it has some pretty nifty features like the ability to launch when a certain BT device is connected.

You can also search the phone for "Dock" and it will show up... though I'm not sure if that's entirely true on the LATEST GB update, but it is on the first.

I always use it when I put my Thunderbolt in the HTC Dock. Like it.

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock I don't root

The only thing that I don't like about the dock mode is that the phone goes to silent from vibrate mode when you put the phone in the dock