Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Gav508
  • 1 Post By spartanguy81
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thunderbolt Bellybutton Lint

Just found some today in my TB's earphone plug hole. I was having audio issues recently and realized that my my headphone plug wasn't seating all the way, so I took a toothpick to it and was pretty astonished what I pulled out of there. I was all fired up and ready to call Verizon looking to get a new handset, so I am glad I stopped to actually think and was able to fix the issue. Anyway hope this helps someone with the same issue.

Peace.

ROM
    Synergy

Default Re: Thunderbolt Bellybutton Lint

That's pretty disgusting

Are you sure it was lint?

I wonder if you can cover that up? I'm think scotch tape, but probably not.....
    Open Source For Life!

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beans v7

I think there are some cases with a plug that can go in and cover it and be removed for headphone use.

ROM
    The ROM of the day...LOL

I remember my old Motorola E815 had a rubber plug that covered it....worked like a charm. I wonder why cell mfg. got rid of that...especially with the active lifestyles these days.

My big complaint with the TBolt design is the kickstand and the power plug. If I want to charge my phone and watch a movie I can't because the plug's position makes it impossible.

My other complaint is for all phones and iPod's....the headphone plug. Why don't they make them an "L" shape?. I know you can buy aftermarket ones, but it is a simple selling point!
    With this RAZR, I get a close shave
    My Blog

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Smile Re: Thunderbolt Bellybutton Lint

If your bellybutton lint was in the earphone jack, then I hate to think what's in your bellybutton. EEEEwwwwww
    Vlosaloty and johnriii like this.

ROM
    Gingerbread 2.3

Hahahahaha

ROM
    stock, for now...

Quote Originally Posted by defcon999 View Post
    I remember my old Motorola E815 had a rubber plug that covered it....worked like a charm. I wonder why cell mfg. got rid of that...especially with the active lifestyles these days.

My big complaint with the TBolt design is the kickstand and the power plug. If I want to charge my phone and watch a movie I can't because the plug's position makes it impossible.

My other complaint is for all phones and iPod's....the headphone plug. Why don't they make them an "L" shape?. I know you can buy aftermarket ones, but it is a simple selling point!
    You wouldn't buy a dock if you could charge the phone while it was on the kick stand.
    romiust likes this.